Sunday, May 23, 2021

Finally transactions !— Wk21 2021

 

Photo by Micheile Henderson on Unsplash

Dear Readers,

Thank you for coming here!


Finally, I have some transactions to report.

I believed the buying points had come and I make the move. It turned out I could have waited a bit more.

Anyway, below are the transactions.


Capital injection: ~43K SGD

1.YALA

I have been waiting for 18.5 buying point and it finally came. So the positions were added. 

And it kept going down to below 16…haha…

So I added a bit more at 16.4.

And it all happened within 3 days…

I think the company is still solid. I still believe in its products and services and its ability to monetize them. The financial reports look good too.

The market is on the downward trend and this stock is being badly affected.

Lets see. Only time will tell.

2.TENCENT

I never planned to add positions. But the prices dipped to 75–76 range and it looked attractive.

So I added some positions. And of course, it continued to dip after my buy.

Similar to the one above, it is for holding.

Photo by Austin Distel on Unsplash

Capital outflow: None

I do sometimes regret that I did not reduce my positions when the “profit-taking” started. Now I have lost all the gains and even more.

My account has been in the very RED zone recently.

For investing, the only way to learn may be actually experiencing the loss and emotional swing. Otherwise, we can read as much as we like and much of it wont make sense until we have experienced.

Two things are important during the process:

  • We do learn
  • We do not let the emotional swing affect our lives too much

After all, we invest to make money to have good lives.

The above to us both.


Happy investing!


Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment