Sunday, May 30, 2021

My Market Transactions — Wk22 2021

 

Photo by Micheile Henderson on Unsplash

Dear Readers,

Thank you for coming here!


So we are entering June.

Summary is officially here. 

Hope stock market will warm up too.


Here are my transactions for the last week!

Capital injection: ~20KSGD

1.YALA

I was waiting for the entry point at 18.5 and I surely got it.

And it just kept dropping, even after the announcement of share buy-back.

So after the two transactions last week, I added another 1000 shares at 15.5. 

And it continued to drop afterwards. 

This stock is the number 1 holdings in my portfolio now.

Let’s see how it goes.

Photo by Austin Distel on Unsplash

Capital outflow: None

1.CSPC PHARMA

We cleared the position last week with ~40% gain.

I think we were just learning our lessons to pocket the gains gradually.

It is a small position anyway.

The whole portfolio is still in the deep red. 

Hope the market warms up with summer.


Happy investing!


Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment