Thursday, September 15, 2022

I am getting old

 

Photo by Aron Visuals on Unsplash

 

Dear Readers,

Thank you for coming here!

 

I watched movie till 2:30am last night. I woke up after 5.5 hours of sleep and I felt so tired.

So I decided to have an afternoon nap.

But I could sleep long…I still woke up tired, especially my eyes.

I think it will take another night of long sleep before I can recover.

Photo by Nathan Dumlao on Unsplash

I used to sleep after 2:30am very often.

I used to be so energetic after 4 hours of sleep or even less.

I used to have such good sleep, in sofa, on desk or aboard flights.

…

Time does not flow backward.

We need to accept the decline of our physical power and be able to contribute with our intellectual power!

 

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment