Sunday, October 9, 2022

My Market Transactions — Wk40 2022 - Yes, Got!

 

Photo by Micheile Henderson on Unsplash
 

Dear Readers,

Thank you for coming here!


After so long acting Ostrich, I finally had some transactions, but probably not what you think.

I bought SSB. Thanks to one of my readers (Apologies I could not find the comments somehow and could not find your name/ID...)

I never considered SSB as an investment option since the return was so low, 1-2%. Of course, I did not know better. 1-2% is so much better than -60%, haha.

Now that the return is very close to 3%, I think it can be a good instrument for long-term holding.

So here is my first purchase of SSB.


Capital injection: ~40KSGD

1.SSB

Photo by Andre Taissin on Unsplash

Capital outflow: 0

My portfolio continues the drop with the market, many of which have less than 10% of value left.

At this point, selling or not becomes a casual decision. And I am lazy. So no sale.

 

Till next time! 

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget t-bills. Today's results 1yr T-bill @ 3.72% and the 6-mth T-bill @ 3.77%. I applied for both. As for this months SSB @ 3.21%, looks attractive but unlikely to get a good allocation unlike T-bills.

    ReplyDelete