Friday, June 26, 2020

Monthly Net-Worth Update - June 2020


Dear Readers,

Thank you for coming here.


Here are the numbers for June!


Net-Worth increase from last month: 14K SGD

The increase is mainly from stock market.

I also had my first payment as the freelancer. It is not much.

After paying the bills, this is what is left.


Investment: 2.17% annualized return, incl. dividend 

The market is doing pretty well. No idea what is coming next. I will just hold.

Speaking of holding the shares, I kind of cleaned house this month.

- A few individual stocks I bought way before I got any serious in investing. I held one of them for like 5 years only to lose 70% of the value. Painful lesson for buying stocks without any proper research. I decided to let go of them, so that I can spare the few minutes used to track them

- Company stock program. Since I need to either sell them or move them to my personal broker account, as I am not longer with the company, I decided to sell because it is easier than moving it out.

No impact on the general direction of the investment. Hold tight and look at the long term.


Till the next time!

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog this week and finished reading from start till now. wish you all the best in your journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Pete! I hope it is worth your time. I will continue to update.

      Delete