Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Monthly Net-Worth Update - Sep 2020 - Boring

  green plant in clear glass vase

Dear Readers,


Thank you for coming here.


It is the boring September!

Below are some details.


Net-Worth increase from last month: -14.78K SGD

The decrease is mainly due to the stock market and the estimates I have to make on some of our transactions. 

We had some transactions to my wife's investment account. I do not have all the details so I can only make some estimates. So above figure could be a bit inaccurate compared to last months.

Also, I have not considered the returns/losses of my wife's investments so far. As I mentioned in my previous post, I did not think she was serious. Now obviously is a good time to rethink that.

So I hope to be able to take stock next month and give our tracking a calibrated milestone.


Investment: 2.15% annualized return, incl. dividend 

Come on, STI!
 


Till the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment