Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Monthly Net-Worth Update —Jan 2021

 

Photo by Micheile Henderson on Unsplash

Dear Readers,

Thank you for coming here!


Time flies! 

The first month of 2021 is coming to an end. I hope things are well for all of us!

Here comes another monthly update of our Net-Worth.

It is a great month, partly because of my mistake last month.


Net-Worth increase from last month: 49.92K SGD, 0.72KG Gold

It is a pretty good increase in monetary value.

The increase was mainly from investment returns. I was really lucky since I decided to change my investment approach to move away from DCA into broad-index only.

The sum of money poured into the market did bring some benefits for now.

I will continue to report my transactions in this blog.

The rest of the increase came from salaries, CPF interest and also a mistake from last month.

I made a mistake in my tracking template last month and failed to capture some value in last month numbers. I did not realize that until today.

So the actual increase was less than the number above.

Photo by Michael Longmire on Unsplash

Investment: 8.34% annualized return, incl. dividend

This is almost double the return of last month and it is the 2nd highest return rate we have achieved since the start of the investment journey.

Again, I have been lucky with the change of investment approach.


Happy investing and FIREing!


Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment