Sunday, January 24, 2021

My Market Transactions — Wk 4 2021

Photo by Chris Liverani on Unsplash

Dear Readers,

Thank you for coming here.


Another update on my transactions in the past week.

I might be getting a bit too trigger happy now and did my first ever speculation. 


Over the past week, I made the following transactions:


Capital injection: ~30KSGD

1.China Southern Airlines:

I have been thinking about adding more shares since last week, but was not able to the get the price we wanted. 

On Tuesday, with the huge inflow of funds into the HK stock market, the stock rose by more than 5% shortly after the market opened. 

I panicked and was afraid of missing the ride. So I added about 25K worth of shares at pretty much the highest point. 

And now it is the #1 stock in the loss.

So lesions learned for me:

  1. Make up my mind. If the decision is to add more shares, then do not mind the few cents too much.
  2. Do not panic. 
  3. Do not be afraid of missing the ride. There is no way to catch all the rides. Not losing money is more important.


2.Marathon Patent Group Inc

My first ever speculation attempt with a small amount. 

I bought it on Thursday and sold it on Friday with about 8% profit.

Photo by MayoFi on Unsplash

Capital outflow: ~7KSGD

1.Marathon Patent Group Inc

As mentioned above.


Happy Investing!

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment