Monday, April 5, 2021

My Market Transactions — Wk14 2021

Photo by Chris Liverani on Unsplash

Dear Readers,

Thank you for coming here!


Here is another update on the transactions.


Capital injection: None

I was busy “living my life” for the past week ;). 

If you do not know what I mean, I suggest you read my past entry. It is kind of funny if you think about it. Haha…

There is hope for a turn-around though, but it is too soon to tell.

But anyway, there is more to fear than just the market.

And I did not really look at the market for the past week and therefore, no transactions either.

I cannot help thinking about the difference btw a professional investor and an individual investor who invests his own money in his spare time.

For a professional, what I did last week would be malfeasance. It is not only extremely unprofessional, but also a serious crime in many cases.

As an individual investor who only invests my own money in my spare time, I could totally do it. 

I was busy preparing for the opportunity and feeling bad about losing it. I can totally gave myself a break which, by the way, I thought I totally deserved.

That is only one difference.

I think you can already tell that the difference in the requirements could lead to the difference in investment returns. 

Investing is an extremely complex and professional field, which should be left to the professionals, in the ideal case.

However, the well-known “conflict of interest” is the major deterring factor.

Even someone you trust can do something unexpected or even unbelievable under pressure, driven by fear or greed.

Thus the famous and insightful saying: “I trust you, just not with my money”.

This is a problem!

I really wonder why no proper solution has surfaced yet, in this world where all entrepreneurs are rushing to offer solutions to people’s problems, as a way to make their own fortune.

Or maybe it is just not accessible to people of my level yet?

Photo by MayoFi on Unsplash

Capital outflow: None

Again, this is not the time to sell.

Happy investing!


Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment