Thursday, April 8, 2021

Quick update

Photo by Markus Winkler on Unsplash

Dear Readers,

Thank you for coming here!


This will be a quick update.


Work

This week has been the busiest one for me for a while.

Both my work and my side project reached the peak in workload in this week. 

I took over new responsibilities at work and am now in the handover phase. And my side project is reaching a major milestone.

I am also involved in some other activities. Though they do not take much time currently, they are still sources for stress. I need to manage it better.

And I found myself struggling to cope, especially when I had to attend two meetings at the same time, both critically important and both cannot be moved.

Hopefully, things will improve next week.

Compared to when I had my previous job, I am much busier now but earning less money probably. It takes time to recover from a set-back.


There are a few important meetings lined up. Opportunities to test out my Gravitas. Yay!

Photo by Prateek Katyal on Unsplash

Life

Life goes on!


Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment