Sunday, December 12, 2021

My Market Transactions (Yean, got~) — Wk50 2021

Photo by Micheile Henderson on Unsplash

Dear Readers,

Thank you for coming here!


I made some transactions in the past week. Below is the summary.


Capital injection: ~34KSGD

1. ES3

This is investment using SRS account for tax relief purpose. 
 
Embarrassing to say that my SRS investment is still in the negative since I started using it 4 years back.

ES3 is all I buy with this account. And because I entered at the peak of ES3, the overall gain is still negative.

But I wont be touch the money inside any time soon. So just let it be.

Still got time...haha

2. Tencent

Somehow I still have some cash inside my account and I am lazy to convert them back to SGD. 
 
So I just purchased it. The overall valuation of Tencent has been low for the past few months anyway.
 
So again, give it time and let it be.
Photo by M. B. M. on Unsplash

Capital outflow: None

I am literally ignoring my portfolio.

So not looking, not moving, and not feeling...haha

Happy investing!


Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment