Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Milestone — real possibility to hit 40/40 goal next year

Photo by Clay Banks on Unsplash

Dear Readers,

Thank you for coming here!


An opportunity knocked and I took the risk.

So far, what I have seen is great beyond my expectation.

Challenges will come. I have been warned.

But I should have this month to prepare as much as possible.

I am going to really try and make it this time.

I am grateful for the opportunity.

With this opportunity, there is real possibility that I will hit my 40/40 goal next year, 5 years earlier than my original plan.

But I need to prove I deserve it first. I need to make it.

This will be the absolute focus from now, in a sustainable way.

So promises are made and stages are set.

To all my readers,

Thank you for staying with me until now! 

I really hope you will be there when I announce the achievement of the 40/40 goal, hopefully end of 2022 or beginning of 2023.

Thank you!

 

Till next time!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment