Tuesday, January 25, 2022

I feel my life is wasted

Photo by Freeman Zhou on Unsplash

Dear Readers,

Thank you for coming here!


I read a blog post yesterday and it just struck me.

The blog post was written by a lady consultant who spent a few years in Shanghai and a few years in Beijing.

The post was about the difference between the two mega cities in China.

Her observation was so accurate and deep that even I could recognize it, as someone whose life would be totally different from hers.

Thinking about the years I spent in Shanghai, I got feelings about those traits from time to time, but I never really thought about it, let alone summarizing and sharing it.

Thinking back about my experiences then, the reason behind was really whether what I did was following or against those traits.

Photo by zhang kaiyv on Unsplash

It was the same amount of time. How could the gain on insights and growth be so different?

I feel I wasted my life.


Till next time!

1 comment:

  1. Can you share her blog? I want to read also

    ReplyDelete