Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Amateurs? Not a chance!

Photo by NASA on Unsplash

 

Dear Readers,

Thank you for coming here!


There is this show that I love so much that I have watched more than 10 times. 

I thought I understood it. I even bragged about it in a few occasions.

Until recently, when I watched a whole and well-structured series of explanation videos on the show.

I realized I had not really understood anything.

And when I searched the maker of those explanation videos, I found out that he had been studying the domain for more than 20 years.

In other words, he is an expert!

Photo by Connor Revis on Unsplash

The points I want to make are as follows:

  1. Try to be an expert in some area. That is our value add.
  2. For areas where we are amateurs, it might be better to search for some expert opinions to boost our understanding. (Of course, never brag about your shallow understanding)

 

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment