Tuesday, July 19, 2022

OMG! My Weight!!!

Photo by Ehimetalor Akhere Unuabona on Unsplash

Dear Readers,

Thank you for coming here!


OMG! My weight has exceeded 90kg again!

The last time was when I did consulting almost 5 years later.

Consulting does make me fat!

I need to do something now. 

Given my circumstances, the most realistic way is to adjust diet.

Less oil, sugar etc etc

This means less hot pot, Wayu steak, BBQ etc etc

Pain, but necessary!

Well, I accept the pain as it is inevitable in life. [Read more here!]

Photo by Dan Gold on Unsplash



2 comments:

  1. Hi, I found for myself the trick is not to cut down but to go to zero unhealthy foods for maybe a month. eat mainly salads with some meat or even plant based meat. No need to be too extreme, if you want to add low fat dressing so there is some taste, go right ahead. No need to worry about quantity, eat as much as you want to feel full - its getting your body used to that type of food. After your body will get so used to total salad diets, you'll find that your body won't want you to eat too much unhealthy food regularly. It will no longer be a 'pain' to eat healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your tips! Compared to exercises, this is more feasible. I will give it a try!

      Delete