Monday, February 1, 2021

My Market Transactions — Wk5 2021

Photo by Chris Liverani on Unsplash

Dear Readers,

Thank you for coming here!


Another update on my transactions in the past week.

Last week, the market was pretty much in the Red. And the GME episode and especially the reactions from Wall Street were just hilarious!

It is incredible to see so many opportunities floating around all the time. I can only blame my lack of capabilities to capture them.


Anyway, let’s get back to reality. Over the past week, I made the following transactions:

Capital injection: ~15KSGD

1.Nvidia

Nvidia technology is no doubt in the lead. I have purchased 4 Nvidia graphic cards directly and indirectly since I started to use computers.

I could still recall the time in 2017/18 when Nvidia mid-high end cards were selling at a premium due to the demand for mining. That price hike pushed my plan for building a new gaming PC by about a year.

With Bitcoin price in the cloud now, the demand will persist. It does seem the situation is repeating itself with the high-end 30 series.

Therefore, I think the stock could farewell in the mid term. 

Over last week, the stock dropped by 6%, which makes this purchase my most costly purchase from Nvidia so far. 

I hope I could make enough money later on from this purchase to buy a few new cards from them. Haha.


I also wanted to add some shares of China Southern Airline and also Semiconductor. However I missed the opportunity window again due to indecisiveness. 

Let see how the market moves this week.

Photo by MayoFi on Unsplash

Capital outflow: None


Happy Investing!


Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment