Monday, February 15, 2021

My Market Transactions — Wk7 2021

Photo by Chris Liverani on Unsplash

Dear Readers,

Thank you for coming here!


Hope everyone had a great CNY break. Today is work day again.


Another update on my transactions in the past week.


Capital injection: ~15KSGD


1.Semiconductor Mfg Intl:

This stock has dropped below my average price and I still believe in its long-term prospects. Thus I have added about 8KSGD worth of shares. 

Luckily, the stock price is on the rise for the 2nd half of the week.


2.CSPC Pharma:

I did not have any medical stock in my portfolio. But the industry is good with people willing and able to spend more on health and beauty.

This particular stock looks well positioned and cheap enough.

The price has been flat since my purchase. Let see.


I have also tried to add positions to China Southern Airlines, but missed by a few cents. The stock did very well for the week with ~10% rise. So I guess that is another opportunity missed due to my indecisiveness.

Photo by MayoFi on Unsplash


Capital outflow: ~7KSGD

I have sold all my positions of Singtel and Keppel Infrastructure Trust.

Keppel was the first stock I ever bought and that was like 7 or 8 year ago. I made a bit money from the dividend with capital appreciation at  -6%. 

I bought Singtel pretty much at its peak and I am still in the RED when I sold them.

The reason for the selling is that I do not see much potential in the next few years and it is a not big sum. And selling them would allow me to take care of one less investment account. 

Therefore, I just let them go at the market price before the CNY.

The fund will go into my war chest and be deployed later.


Happy Investing!


Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment