Sunday, March 7, 2021

My Market Transactions — Wk10 2021

Photo by Chris Liverani on Unsplash

Dear Readers,

Thank you for coming here!


My Gosh! The Market!

My profit has dropped from the peak of 60k SGD to the negative, since I adjusted my investment approach.

It feels like shit. But deep down, I know it is good. Otherwise, money would feel too easy and we know that is not the case.

It is good to be in reality with foot on the ground again.

I will hang on. 


Capital injection: None

The market has not shown signs of recovery. So I will hold my war chest for now.

I tried a few times to add positions. However, the price I set was not reached.

No hurry!

Photo by MayoFi on Unsplash

Capital outflow: None

Again, this is not the time to sell.

But if you are feeling so bad that your daily life, like your appetite, sleep or work is affected, then sell some of your positions. 

Immediately after you sell some, you will be worried about the recovery of the market because it would make the selling decision a bad one.

This is nothing more than hedging your emotions. And it will make you feel better.

No matter whether it continues to drop or starts to recover, you can see the bright side for you.


Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment