Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Another quick update — Things are up!

 

Photo by Markus Winkler on Unsplash

Dear readers,

Thank you for coming here!


This is again going to be a very quick update.

Things are really up!

I once again just sent out the last message I needed to send today for work. The schedule has been pretty tight lately, mainly because of the multiple things ongoing.

When some of them demand attention at the same time, that is when overloading happens.

But I am ok perfectly. Nothing I could not handle. Have been through much tighter schedules.

While efficiency could surely be improved in some cases, I am satisfied with my performance overall. 

And I feel I have regained some of my confidence. Now is the time to guard against arrogance!

Photo by Markus Spiske on Unsplash

Also the stocks are up!

I have regained 60% of my gains since I changed my investment approach last Nov, up from -115% that happened very recently.

Now, I start to regret the lost opportunities for adding positions in the past week.

Honestly, I had gotten a bit scared by the repeated and significant drops. 

Therefore, when I saw the opportunity to top up, I set very low prices before going to bed or focusing on work.

In a few cases, the prices were really close to my set prices, but I missed them in the end.

My returns would have been much bigger if I was less afraid and just set a reasonable price for top up.

But anyway, I would never know whether it will start shooting up or keep going down. 

I guess we can only earn the returns that we are qualified for.

Once we are there, opportunities will present themselves. I look forward to that day!


Till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment