Thursday, March 25, 2021

Take a Deep Breath…and Survive

 

Photo by Raj Rana on Unsplash

Dear Readers,

Thank you for coming here!


It is my first time experiencing such a turbulent market situation ever. 

A few days ago, e-cigerate industry got hit really hard, due to restrictive regulations in China. So the RLX almost halved.

I thought these kind of restrictions would tank the market in the short term. But in the long term, they would accelerate the exit of followers and benefit the leaders.

Therefore, I almost emptied my war chest to top up RLX. I thought the bottom had been reached.

And yet again, there was another 20% drop…So it has been more than halved.

And now, naturally my portfolio is back to the deep red zone.

The market is really interesting! And I think that is the time we learn to fear the market.

Photo by Li Yang on Unsplash

So what do we do now?

Some one told me that the difference between those who earn money and those who lose money in the market is not really knowledge or techniques, but the patience and the capability for emotional management.

So take a breath and survive and stay in the game.

If we want to beat the majority in the market, we need to be able to endure the up-and-downs and the emotional sway that comes with it.

Stay in the game. That is the key!

Photo by Danny Howe on Unsplash

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment