Sunday, July 4, 2021

My Market Transactions — Wk27 2021

 

Photo by Fabian Blank on Unsplash

Dear Readers,

Thank you for coming here!


So much bleeding happened during the 2nd half of the week that my portfolio is at the new low on paper, while the broad index continued to go up.

Says my portfolio selection is not that good.

Makes me miss more the lost opportunities…

But overall I feel ok. I have enough things to help me take my mind off the topic.

So I just “bury my head and pretend I do not know”, like an ostrich. (below seems to be the best fit pic on Unsplash.)

Photo by Wolfgang Hasselmann on Unsplash

Here are my transactions for the last week, for your reference!


Capital injection: ~20KSGD

1.EYES

This is another speculative buy. I set the buying price in the lower range. And it got filled during the drop.

It continued to drop after the buy. Lets see.

2.PATH

This one only newly came to me. Seems ok so I built some initial position.

In the grand scheme of things, I am currently losing money for both counters.

Photo by Andre Taissin on Unsplash

Capital outflow: ~50KSGD

BYDDY & NVDA

They have performed well since we bought them, of course there were up and downs in the journey.

They were all at their new highs, at least for the recent period. So we decided to reduce our holdings in the mid of the week.

Apparently, we should have been more aggressive to reduce the impact of the drop during the 2nd half of the week.


Happy investing!


Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment