Thursday, July 8, 2021

Bleeding out!

 

Photo by David Clode on Unsplash

Dear readers,

Thank you for coming here!


I am bleeding out both physically and mentally.

My son kept jumping on the bed before going to sleep last night for fun until his knee landed on my mouth.

I could still see the red mark inside my mouth in the morning…

So no more Hotpot, Chilli Crab, Black Pepper Chicken… … for a while.

Photo by Darya Tryfanava on Unsplash

Compared to physical bleeding, mental bleeding is even harder to take.

And the bleeding has began since the mid of last week. I think I am close to the state of “Bled Out”.

As for the reason? 

My stock portfolio of course.

It dropped from one new low to another, all while the market is doing good.

Now it is so bloody red that I do not know what to think or do.

Staring at it does not do any good and just makes me feel like shit.

My courage to add positions after the drop is seriously affected now also.

Now I tend to trick my mind into forgetting about it.

I do not quite know what to do any way.

But I believe it will come back sooner or later.

So patience is a virtue.

Taken by author

Refer to the above two pictures.

The one on the left was taken this morning when I walked to my study room.

The one on the right was just a moment later. I just walked into the living room and had a cup of water and when I returned, I saw the full son, shining.

It has been “climbing” the whole night, just to “jump out” at that moment.

While the moment is glorious, the “hard work” and “tortuous wait” is necessary for it to eventually come and shine.

Happy investing!


Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment