Thursday, September 16, 2021

Quick Updates - Investment, Gaming and Opportunities

Photo by Markus Winkler on Unsplash

Dear Readers,

Thank you for coming here! 


I have been pretty occupied with work lately.

So here comes another “lazy” post.


1.Burned back and forth, up and down

My portfolio…

It hurts me to look at it.

After a week of recovery, this week it tanked again.

What’s worse, I am not really sure what to do with it.

So I will continue to be an ostrich.

Photo by Alexey Savchenko on Unsplash

2.Gaming interest fading

I have lost interest somewhat a bit in gaming.

I cannot find any exciting games to play now.

I am really waiting for Chinese Paladin 7 to come out and see how it is.

I was really impressed by the Swords of Legends 3.

Photo by Razvan Chisu on Unsplash

3.Another opportunity knocks but I am not sure about it

I am still a bit scared by the offer retraction.

That makes unsure about this one.

My life now is not super, but ok. Actually, I can make myself feel satisfied with it.

With this opportunity, better perspectives, growth and money will be available to me, and at the same time, I will be exposed to the risk of another offer retraction.

It is most likely a no-brainer for most people. For me, I need to think and evaluate hard.

Maybe some more time will tell.

I will keep you guys updated.


Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment