Thursday, October 28, 2021

Slight Recovery! Monthly Net-Worth Update — Oct 2021

Photo by Martin Sanchez on Unsplash

 

Dear Readers,

Thank you for coming here!


Time flies. Two more months left in 2021.

Short but very critical!


Here is another monthly update of our TNW.


Net-Worth increase from last month: 48K SGD, 0.25KG Gold

My portfolio had a bit of recovery. It is still in deep red with over 100K paper loss though.

The rest comes from salary and CPF.

The forex helped as well.

I actually had a modest target for our TNW this year. It might be hard to hit, judging from current situation.

I definitely did not plan for the huge loss in stock market.

Let’s see. 

If I miss it, I will make up for it next year.

Photo by Mathieu Stern on Unsplash

Investment: -6.18% annualized return, incl. dividend

Compared to -8.78% last month, it is recovery. 

Hope the recovery continues.

Yean…Hoping…

That is how pathetic and helpless I am.


Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment