Sunday, June 13, 2021

9 Transactions & SGD100 in Fees — My Market Transactions — Wk24 2021

 

Photo by Micheile Henderson on Unsplash

Dear Readers,

Thank you for coming here!


I made 9 transactions last week and spent close to 100SGD in trading fees.

This is a record. 

I have never made such frequent trades in any week of my investment journey.

Some trades have already generated gains and the others still remain to be seen.

Here are my transactions for the last week, for your reference!


Capital injection: ~90KSGD

1.BYDDY

This is my first try in the electric vehicles sector.

I have always been unclear on what is going on in the sector. And I am not a fun of the concept of Elon.

So I have been staying away.

But recent news about BYDDY spurred my interest.

So on top of electric vehicles and phone assembly (probably many people do not know this, but they assemble tons of phones), they now entered e-cigarette field with technology and production capacity. And there is rumor that Apple may be purchasing batteries from them for Apple cars. 

It seems interesting and the portfolio seems diversified enough.

So I made my entry.

2.RLX

The top up is simply a response to the drop of stock price and I did not manage to control my own hand.

As a result, similar to YALA, the holding is too heavy in my portfolio.

So I might look for opportunities to let go of some of my positions. I have not seen any yet. 

Worst case, I will hold it for as long as it takes. 

3.AHT, MOSY, ROOT, FAMI, IVR, WPG

These are my speculative trys with small positions.

All the investment books I read ask me not to speculate.

Well, I guess I am among those people who have to try themselves before they will give up. 

I will keep you guys updated on the outcome. 

But if you are like me, I guess my lessons wont help prevent you from trying.

Photo by Ishant Mishra on Unsplash

Capital outflow: ~20KSGD

1.AHT

I have shared in my last entry that I was lucky to get 44% gain in one day.

Again, this is luck. 

Happy investing!


Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment