Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Monthly Net-Worth Update — Jun 2021

Photo by Katie Harp on Unsplash

Dear Readers,

Thank you for coming here!


So it is end of Jun and half of 2021 is gone…

Here comes another monthly update!

After a seriously bleeding May, I am happy that we got some recovery in our portfolio.


Net-Worth increase from last month: 50K SGD, 1.34KG Gold

It is a pretty good month for us. 

Just looking at the net-worth increase, this is the best month in this year, though the number is very close to what we had in Jan and Feb, when we were doing really well in our portfolio.

Half of the increase was from the portfolio recovery. After the bleeding May, this was almost bound to happen.

The other half was from our salary, CPF, insurance refund, and also another payment of Freelancer pay.

I continue my freelancing work this year and get paid for my work. At the same time, the money will also count towards the money I was “owned” last year.

Not entirely fair but I guess this is the best arrangement I could get now.

The work is even enjoyable sometimes. And it is good to keep practicing my consulting skills.

Since this marks the middle point of this year, I also did a quick look at my average net-worth increase for H1 2021.

It averages 24K, far away from my 40–40 goal.

Still long way to go!

Photo by Mathieu Stern on Unsplash

Investment: 4.83% annualized return, incl. dividend

Good recovery.

Our portfolio is still in the red. 

We will be looking forward to further recoveries.

There are some concerns on the market out there. I really do not know. I will just hang on.

Lets see what happens.

Happy investing!


Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment