Sunday, June 27, 2021

My Market Transactions — Wk26 2021

 

Photo by Josh Appel on Unsplash

Dear Readers,

Thank you for coming here!


Half of 2021 is gone!

So far, it has been largely stable. Things could have been much better and they could have been worst too.

I guess the current state is ok.


Here are my transactions for the last week, for your reference!

Capital injection: None

After the loss of 60% of my speculative trade, I have become a bit conservative.

When buying stocks, I tend to set lower buy-in prices in the range to minimize risks.

Due to this reason, for the past week, I placed limited orders almost every day, but none of them was executed.

And looking back now, I missed a few good opportunities. I also avoided some losses. But the opportunities were bigger.

Maybe I need to slightly adjust my approach next week.

But overall, my portfolio was performing well for the past week.

Photo by Edward Howell on Unsplash

Capital outflow: None

Actually, there were a few sell opportunities. And I did consider whether I should sell and then buy back with lower prices.

I managed to control my hand this time. Again, that came with some lost opportunities. 

But I feel comfortable with the choice.

Happy investing!


Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment